Like our blog?! Click here to receive our monthly posts straight to your inbox!

Small Stocking Stuffers Can Spell BIG Trouble

Posted: November 29th, 2011 | Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , | No Comments »

With all the fun and excitement of gift shopping and exchanging this holiday season, it is easy to buy the coolest toys and games, but some of them may be dangerous in small hands.  We want to point out two items that if swallowed by a child (or anyone for that matter) could lead to injury to the gastrointestinal (GI) tract and may even pose a life threatening risk.  If swallowed, high powered magnets and button batteries may damage the lining of the stomach and intestine to such an extent that an emergency surgery may be necessary. Read more »