Like our blog?! Click here to receive our monthly posts straight to your inbox!

Halloween: Scary for Kids, Even Scarier for Pets

Posted: October 26th, 2017 | Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , | No Comments »

Halloween is a real treat for humans, but not so much for our pets. Did you know that chocolate is toxic to all mammals, but only dogs will eat a potentially fatal amount? The darker the chocolate, the worse it is for a dog, since milk chocolate and white chocolate are diluted with other ingredients. Read more »