Like our blog?! Click here to receive our monthly posts straight to your inbox!

Carbon Monoxide—The Silent Killer

Posted: January 20th, 2015 | No Comments »

CO1-Warning

In September 2014, 147 people at North Mac Middle School in Girard, IL, were rushed to local hospitals after being poisoned with carbon monoxide. A gas water heater had malfunctioned (despite passing inspection a few months previous).  By law, homes in Illinois are required to have a working carbon monoxide detector—not so for schools.  Read more »