Part two of our series will give you the tools you need to help you and your loved ones have a safe start to the new year.
Just a reminder, that the IPC staff is just a phone call away at 1-800-222-1222 during all your holiday parties. Don’t forget to check out the “My Child Ate…” resource center which gives toxicity level and treatment information for the most common substances/products ingested by children.
- Holiday Survival Guide Part One
- Be Safe with Holiday Evergreen Decorations
- Don’t Tolerate Toxic Toasts by Toddlers this Holiday Season
- Happy Holidays from the Illinois Poison Center!
- Alcohol and Medicines – A Dangerous Combination