Like our blog?! Click here to receive our monthly posts straight to your inbox!

Holiday Survival Guide Part Two

Posted: January 1st, 2013 | Tags: , , , | No Comments »

holidaysurvivalkitWelcome to the Illinois Poison Center Holiday Survival Guide! Whether it’s a spoiled treat or too many party poisons, joyous holiday celebrations have the potential hazardous situations.

Part two of our series will give you the tools you need to help you and your loved ones have a safe start to the new year.

Just a reminder, that the IPC staff is just a phone call away at 1-800-222-1222 during all your holiday parties. Don’t forget to check out the “My Child Ate…” resource center which gives toxicity level and treatment information for the most common substances/products ingested by children.

Part Two

Alcohol and Medicines – A Dangerous Combination

Party Poisons

Babysitters & Nannies: Things to know before the parents go

Don’t Tolerate Toxic Toasts by Toddlers this Holiday Season

 

Bookmark and Share

Related posts:

  1. Holiday Survival Guide Part One
  2. Be Safe with Holiday Evergreen Decorations
  3. Don’t Tolerate Toxic Toasts by Toddlers this Holiday Season
  4. Happy Holidays from the Illinois Poison Center!
  5. Alcohol and Medicines – A Dangerous Combination


Leave a Reply