Like our blog?! Click here to receive our monthly posts straight to your inbox!

Holiday Survival Guide Part One

Posted: December 25th, 2012 | Tags: , , , | No Comments »

 

holidaysurvivalkit2Welcome to the Illinois Poison Center Holiday Survival Guide! Whether it’s a spoiled treat or too many party poisons, joyous holiday celebrations have the potential to become hazardous situations.

Our two part series will give you the tools you need to keep you and your loved ones safe this holiday season.

Just a reminder, that the IPC staff is just a phone call away at 1-800-222-1222 during all your holiday parties.  Don’t forget to check out the “My Child Ate…” resource center which gives toxicity level and treatment information for the most common substances/products ingested by children.

Season’s greetings to all!

 

Part One

Be Safe with Holiday Evergreen Decorations

 

My Child Ate…Christmas!

 

Best wishes for a food poisoning free holiday season

 

Last Minute Gifts? Make Sure Toxic Toys Aren’t On Your List!

Bookmark and Share

Related posts:

  1. Be Safe with Holiday Evergreen Decorations
  2. Happy Holidays from the Illinois Poison Center!
  3. How Much Holly is too Jolly?
  4. Best wishes for a food poisoning free holiday season
  5. Fatal Attraction: Hazards of Swallowing High-Powered Magnets


Leave a Reply