- An 11 month old child was playing with the tube of Desitin® diaper cream while his father changed his diaper. He bit into the tube and ingested a mouthful of the cream.
- A mom called because she accidentally gave her 2 month old her other child’s heart medication.
- A mother of a 14 year old male called because he has taken his morning meds twice.
- A mother called with questions about the safety of the H1N1 vaccine for her toddler.
- An ER nurse called about a 47 year old man who came to the ER with a severe toothache. He stated that he has taken nearly 40 tablets of acetaminophen in the last 3 days to try to treat the pain.
- A woman called, stating that she woke up this morning to find her husband, who has a history of depression, on the couch covered in vomit with empty pill bottles surrounding him.
This is only an hour, click here to read the rest of the day!